Job Search is often a lonely activity but we can give you the support you need. Having a good plan with strategy and tactics isn’t simply a good idea – it will set you apart from 99% of other job–seekers and help you find a job faster.
Some of the areas where we can advise and guide include:
- Tips to make search engines do all the work for you.
- How to get the most out of an employment agency or recruiter.
- Adding networking into your search.
- Managing the process.
- Understand how a target–companies list can jump-start your search.
- Forgotten areas: job–fairs, newspapers, etc.
(978) 420 4342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org