Virtual Job Coach
Terms and Conditions.
By using the virtualjobcoach.com web site a Service (Service) of VirtualJobCoach Group (“Virtual Job Coach”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
VirtualJobCoach reserves the right to update and change the Terms from time to time without notice.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms.
Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at: http://virtualjobcoach.com/legal.html
These Terms and Conditions correct as of January 1, 2009.
- You must be 13 years and older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your Account may only be used by one person (except where you have allowed an authorized thrid party to access your account.); a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free Account.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your login and on your Account, and when you have granted access to an authorized third party.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with VirtualJobCoach or virtualjobcoach.com.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by VirtualJobCoach
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your Account.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party”s intellectual property or these Terms.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Questions about the Terms should be sent to email@example.com
Payments, upgrading and downgrading.
- Free Accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. A valid credit card is required for premium Accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis based on your sign-up date and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service, or refunds for unused months.
- For any upgrade in subscription level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate as of that day and will continue to be charged on a rolling monthly cycle until you change the subscription level.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. VirtualJobCoach does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Severing your relationship with an authorized third party may result in the loss of access to virtualjobcoach.com.
- You are solely responsible for properly administering your Account. You can change your subscription level at any time by clicking on the My Account link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen and choosing the relevant Subscription level.
- If you switch to the free subscription before the end of your current paid up month, the downgrade will take effect immediately but you will not be charged again.
- If you have premium subscription level access in conjunction with a discount code, and you decide to downgrade your account, you will loose any future benefit of the discount code from that day.
- Your account will be downgraded automatically when the discount code granting premium subscription level for free (or at a reduced amount) expires or we are unable to charge your credit card.
- You cannot “stack” discount codes, if your account is subject to a discount code, and you enter a different discount code, the newly entered code will replace your existing discount code.
Changes to Service or Prices
- VirtualJobCoach reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice. Such notice will be posted on virtualjobcoach.com site in addition to being emailed to all users paying a fee.
- VirtualJobCoach shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service except as described in (2) below. Your profile and personal data entries such as materials, documents, contacts, events and all items uploaded remain yours and are not the property of VirtualJobCoach.
- Information, comments, suggestions, feedback either verbal or written regarding the usability of the Service, enhancements, feature requests, improvements or any and all comments relating to the Service provided will become the property of VirtualJobCoach and you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Virtual Job Coach an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such works and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
- Our Proprietary Rights. virtualjobcoach.com may contain an assortment of information, data, software, images, video clips, music, links, logos and other material (“Content”) that are the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of the owners of this Site or third party suppliers. The Content in this Site is copyrighted individually and as a collective work. All rights are reserved. The name “virtualjobcoach.com”, “VirtualJobCoach” and other names appearing herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of VirtualJobCoach Group or the respective third party owners. You will ensure that all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices appearing on any Content remain intact and legible. All licenses are non-exclusive.
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, INFORMATION, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. VIRTUALJOBCOACH DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL VIRTUAL JOB COACH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THE WEB SITE, ANY EMAIL DISTRIBUTED TO ANY USER OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF VIRTUALJOBCOACH, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend us and our affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, employees, stockholders, agents and representatives from any and against all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) arising from your improper use of this Service or our products or offerings, your violation of these Terms, or your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your Account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Limitation of Remedies.
You agree that if the Service breaches these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to terminate your Account and your relationship with the Service. This applies regardless of whether the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENTS.
If you reside in the European Union (EU) or if any transfer of information between you and our Site is governed by the European Union Data Protection Directive or national laws implementing that Directive, then you consent to the transfer of such information outside of the European Union to your country and to such other countries as may be contemplated by the features and activities provided by the Site.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to any virtualjobcoach.com page and is accessible in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing VirtualJobCoach with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that You claim to be infringing;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this web site where the material or activity You claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if You have one, your e-mail address;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use on the web site of the copyrighted work in the manner You are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You have provided in your notice is accurate and that You are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
All communication is to be sent by mail to:
Web Services Manager
177 Main Street
Amesbury, MA 01913